Lake Placid’s Only Lakeside Restaurant
Moose Lodge Boathouse Restaurant
Our Moose Lodge Boathouse offers all-day casual dining on the shores of Lake Placid. Whether it is dining al fresco on the beach, our decks or our “Captain’s Table” on the docks or enjoying the ambiance of our indoor facilities, guests enjoy a varied seasonal menu featuring something for everybody as well as boasting Lake Placid’s largest Single Malt Scotch collection. The Moose Lodge is located at 32 Marina Way, Lake Placid, NY.
Our tables will be 6′ or more apart. We have air purifiers with virus killing UV-C light and filtering equipment to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
**Dockage is available for our patrons traveling by watercraft.
Seasonal Hours 2022
Wednesday & Thursday, August 10th & 11th 3pm - 10pm Dinner 5pm - 9pm
Wednesday, August 10th 6:00pm - 7:30pm Live Music with Steve Wyle
Sunday, August 14th Lunch 11:30am - 4pm Dinner 5pm - 9pm
Friday & Saturday, August 12th & 13th
Closed for private functions
** Hours may change weekly, please call 518-523-7288 for up-to-date information.
Please call for outdoor/indoor dining reservations or take-out 518-523-7288
MOOSE LODGE BOATHOUSE
The Whiteface Club & Resort is committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the boardwalk to the restaurant
- Parking lots are maintained
- Boardwalk from the parking lot to the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and is a clear pathway
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.