Lake Placid’s Only Lakeside Restaurant
Moose Lodge Boathouse Restaurant
Our Moose Lodge Boathouse offers all-day casual dining on the shores of Lake Placid. Whether it is dining al fresco on the beach, our decks or our “Captain’s Table” on the docks or enjoying the ambiance of our indoor facilities, guests enjoy a varied seasonal menu featuring something for everybody as well as boasting Lake Placid’s largest Single Malt Scotch collection. The Moose Lodge is located at 30 Marina Way, Lake Placid, NY.
We are limiting our dining to 75% capacity and our tables will be 6′ or more apart. We have air purifiers with virus killing UV-C light and filtering equipment to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
**Dockage is available for our patrons traveling by watercraft.
Seasonal Hours 2021
Friday & Saturday’s | May 14th – May 22 | 5pm – 8pm
Memorial Day Weekend | Thursday, May 27th –May 30th | 5-9pm
Friday & Saturdays | June 4th – June 12th | 5-9pm
Saturday– Sunday | June 19 – 20th | 5-9pm
Wednesday – Sundays | June 23rd- August 29th 11-9pm Closed Monday & Tuesday
Friday – Sunday | Sept. 3 – 5th | 11am – 9pm
Friday – Sunday | Sept. 10th - 26th | 6-9 pm
Please call for outdoor/indoor dining reservations or take-out 518-523-2551 ext 441
MOOSE LODGE BOATHOUSE
The Whiteface Club & Resort is committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the boardwalk to the restaurant
- Parking lots are maintained
- Boardwalk from the parking lot to the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and is a clear pathway
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.