Enjoy Great Food & Drinks
Cafe On The Green
The Café-On-The-Green at the Whiteface Club & Resort is our quaint bar and grill surrounding the picturesque first tee, practice green and fire-pit. This casual dining spot serves lunches and light fare featuring sandwiches, panini, grilled specialties, fresh salads and other daily specials.
Our tables will be 6′ or more apart. We have air purifiers with virus killing UV-C light and filtering equipment to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
Friday & Saturday April 23, 24th & 30th | 5pm -8pm
Friday & Saturday’s May 1st –May 8th | 11 am – 8pm
Wednesday, Thursdays & Sundays May 2nd – June 20th 11am – 3pm Closed Tuesday & Wednesdays
Monday May 31st | 11am – 3pm
Friday – Tuesdays June 21st – August 31st 11am – 3pm- Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
September 1 – 30th Open daily | 11 am – 3pm
For Outdoor/Indoor Dining Reservations or Takeout 518-523-2551 Ext 428
Cafe-On-The-Green, 158 Lodge Way, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
THE CLUBHOUSE: CAFÉ ON THE GREEN, THE VERANDA, ADIRONDACK DINING ROOM
The Whiteface Club & Resort is committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551.
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the Clubhouse
- Parking lots are paved and maintained
- There is an entrance to the Clubhouse that is wheelchair accessible
- Accessible public restrooms are available.
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.