Enjoy Great Food & Drinks
Cafe On The Green
The Café-On-The-Green at the Whiteface Club & Resort is our quaint bar and grill surrounding the picturesque first tee, practice green and fire-pit. This casual dining spot serves lunches and light fare featuring sandwiches, panini, grilled specialties, fresh salads and other daily specials.
The Cafe on the Green is closed and will reopen December 2022.
Cafe-On-The-Green, 165 Lodge Way, Lake Placid, NY 12946
THE CLUBHOUSE: CAFÉ ON THE GREEN, THE VERANDA, ADIRONDACK DINING ROOM
The Whiteface Club & Resort is committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551.
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the Clubhouse
- Parking lots are paved and maintained
- There is an entrance to the Clubhouse that is wheelchair accessible
- Accessible public restrooms are available.
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.