Enjoy Great Food & Drinks
Cafe On The Green
The Café-On-The-Green at the Whiteface Club & Resort is our quaint bar and grill surrounding the picturesque first tee, practice green and fire-pit. This casual dining spot serves lunches and light fare featuring sandwiches, panini, grilled specialties, fresh salads and other daily specials.
We are limiting our dining to 75% capacity and our tables will be 6′ or more apart. We have air purifiers with virus killing UV-C light and filtering equipment to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
Friday & Saturday April 23, 24th & 30th | 5pm -8pm
Friday & Saturday’s May 1st –May 8th | 11 am – 8pm
Wednesday, Thursdays & Sundays May 2nd – June 20th 11am – 3pm Closed Tuesday & Wednesdays
Monday May 31st | 11am – 3pm
Friday – Tuesdays June 21st – August 31st 11am – 3pm- Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
September 1 – 30th Open daily | 11 am – 3pm
For Outdoor/Indoor Dining Reservations or Takeout 518-523-2551 Ext 428
Cafe-On-The-Green, 158 Lodge Way, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
THE CLUBHOUSE: CAFÉ ON THE GREEN, THE VERANDA, ADIRONDACK DINING ROOM
The Whiteface Club & Resort is committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551.
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the Clubhouse
- Parking lots are paved and maintained
- There is an entrance to the Clubhouse that is wheelchair accessible
- Accessible public restrooms are available.
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.