Enjoy Great Food & Drinks
Cafe On The Green
The Café-On-The-Green at the Whiteface Club & Resort is our quaint bar and grill surrounding the picturesque first tee, practice green and fire-pit. This casual dining spot serves lunches and light fare featuring sandwiches, panini, grilled specialties, fresh salads and other daily specials.
Cafe on the Green Seasonal Hours 2020
Café-On-The-Green – Open Daily from 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
518-523-2551 Ext 428
Cafe-On-The-Green, 158 Lodge Way, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Masks are required until seated
Please stay 6’ apart from other parties
Thanks in advance for you cooperation
THE CLUBHOUSE: CAFÉ ON THE GREEN, THE VERANDA, ADIRONDACK DINING ROOM
The Whiteface Club & Resort committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the Clubhouse
- Parking lots are paved and maintained
- There is an entrance to the Clubhouse that is wheelchair accessible
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.
373 Whiteface Inn Ln. Lake Placid, NY