Lake Placid’s Only Lakeside Restaurant
Moose Lodge Boathouse Restaurant
Our Moose Lodge Boathouse offers all-day casual dining on the shores of Lake Placid. Whether it is dining al fresco on the beach, our decks or our “Captain’s Table” on the docks or enjoying the ambiance of our indoor facilities, guests enjoy a varied seasonal menu featuring something for everybody as well as boasting Lake Placid’s largest Single Malt Scotch collection. The Moose Lodge is located at 32 Marina Way, Lake Placid, NY.
**Dockage is available for our patrons traveling by watercraft.
Seasonal Hours 2023
The Moose Lodge Boathouse will be open
Thursday & Sunday September 14th & 17th
Open 4pm - 8pm Serving Dinner 5pm – 8pm
Thursday 5pm - 7pm Sunday 4pm -7pm
Closed Friday for a private event
Saturday, September 16th
Dinner 6:30pm - 8pm
Thursday & Sunday, September 21st & 24th
Open 4pm serving Dinner 5pm - 8pm
Closed Friday & Saturday for private events
MOOSE LODGE BOATHOUSE
The Whiteface Club & Resort is committed to making the property accessible to all guests, regardless of abilities or disabilities. If you have any questions, please call us at 518-523-2551
- There are 2 accessible parking spaces located within 50 feet of the entrance to the boardwalk to the restaurant
- Parking lots are maintained
- Boardwalk from the parking lot to the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and is a clear pathway
- Service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48 hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.